- Announcing The Minds at Peace Imperative. The first of it’s kind comprehensive outpatient treatment for alcohol and drugs specifically geared toward the busy professional and business person. This program includes family members/significant others.
- Coaching for family members in addiction to move your loved one into treatment:
1) learn communication skills to engage your loved one, and
2) learn behavior tools to invite your loved one to change,
3) strengthen your own self-care to become more effective at utilizing these skills and tools, while improving your well-being.
- Mindfulness based smoking cessation + nutritional support. A highly effective method (significantly greater than standard interventions) utilizing
videos, workbook, and meditation with 5 video coaching calls. Offered for individuals and groups.
- Coaching to reduce stress, anxiety, depression or chronic pain, or behavioral addictions
- Coaching to learn how to meditate.
- Lunch/Zoom and learns for business.